Sunday, October 31, 2010

Sound Slides

Objective:  To create a unique sound slide presentation between 2-3 minutes.

This may seem like an easy task to people who are computer literate, but for myself it was extremely challenging.  I decided to go with a video montage of my years at St. Joe's.  I took important pictures from my freshman year to recently and placed them in correct order and decided which way they should transition (I did that part in imovie).  Then I went in Garage Band and pulled songs from my itunes and choose bits and pieces to put together -- this was the hardest part.  The songs had to sound good together and they had to make sense with the pictures.  I was able to convert this into one large song and then place it with my pictures.  The hardest part was transitioning, cropping, and placement of the pictures, along with the creation of the unique song.

So... here it is:  My Master Piece (which could use even some more tweaking -- things I saw when I published this version).  Your thoughts are greatly appreciated and encouraged!

No comments:

Post a Comment